HOW TO CITE A PAGE
CitationAttribution should be given for use of data derived from the site. General reference to the site can be given as "LLIFLE www.llifle.com" or individual pages should be cited as indicated at the bottom of each page.
Very important! If you are citing a Page found in llifle.com and/or in any daughter site of the parent site (E.g. cactuspedia.llifle.com), be certain to cite the page in its original context. You must use the URL of the page where the page was originally shown.
- Page creator's last name, first name, if available, or page author's name if available, followed by a period and a space.
- Title of Page, followed by a period, in quotation marks. If no title, describe briefly within quotation marks.
- Descriptive word (text, article, photo, etc.) followed by a period and a space.
- Cite the specific CC license the work is under: Available under a Creative Commons Attribution License and a space.
- Website title in italics, followed by a space.
- Website publication date in DD Mo. YYYY format followed by a period and a space
- Date image was viewed in DD Mo. YYYY format followed by a space
- Web address in angle brackets, followed by a period
"Agave triangularis" Text available under a CC-BY-SA Creative Commons Attribution License. cactuspedia.llifle.com 14 Nov. 2005. 19 Nov. 2009. <http://www.cactuspedia.llifle.com/Encyclopedia/CACTUS_AND_SUCCULENTS/Family/Agavaceae/579/Agave_triangularis>
Usage of textThe text in any LLIFLE page is available under a CC-BY-SA Creative Commons Attribution.
You are free:
- to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and
- to Remix - to adapt the work
- Attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
- Share Alike - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
- Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights - In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- the author's moral rights; and
- rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
You are granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of LLIFLE or any of its agents, members, organizers or other users. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. Your use of any such incorporeal property is at your own risk.
Use of any information or suggestions contained herein are also done so at your own risk, and LLIFLE and it's agents imply no guarantee as to it's authenticity or accuracy.
Please note that the information found here may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. LLIFLE does not encourage the violation of any laws. The laws in your country may not recognize a similarly broad protection of free speech; LLIFLE cannot be responsible for potential violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or reuse any of the information contained herein.
For further information, please contact us.